FT:0 : 2
• BATE’s 3-2 victory over Roma on matchday two brought their first points in Group E following their opening 4-1 loss at Bayer 04 Leverkusen.
• The Belarusian champions’ win against Roma was their fourth in a row at home in this season’s competition. They had previously overcome Dundalk FC (2-1), Videoton FC (1-0) and FK Partizan (1-0)in the qualifying rounds and play-offs.
• BATE lost their first eight matches against Spanish clubs before a 2-1 home win over Athletic Club in last term’s UEFA Champions League group stage. The goals that night by Denis Polyakov and Aleksandr Karnitski were their first at home against visitors from Spain.
• Including their subsequent 2-0 defeat in Bilbao, BATE’s overall record against Liga sides is W1 D0 L9
• Luis Enrique’s reigning champions lead Group E with four points having come from behind to defeat Bayer 04 Leverkusen 2-1 at home last time out.
• Including the 1-1 draw at AS Roma on matchday one, Barcelona have scored in each of their last seven away games in the UEFA Champions League.
View All our Free Tips